Harveys was founded in Bristol in 1796 by
merchant William Perry. During the 19th century, Harveys became one of the largest importers of
sherry from the Bay of Cadiz to the port of Bristol. Harveys Bristol Cream, created in 1882 by
John Harvey II and his brother Edward, is the result of a meticulous selection of over 30 blends
of Fino, Oloroso, Amontillado and Pedro Ximenez grape. It is aged in American oak casks using
the traditional system of soleras and criaderas and is a global icon of sherry.